fish club doco on tv3 easter monday

kim

ok i have it on tape, with out the adds as i got a true copie of it before it went on air ,

looks like i will be taping it for a month of sundays , but those of you that want copies you can send me a blank tape and i will copie it, or you wait and hire it of the fnzas as they will have it for hire soon.

pm me if you want to send me a tape and i will give you my address

the guy that made it David Blyth lives in auckland and it took us weeks and weeks to make one doco, it was alot of fun but alot of work,

it was on the auckland clubs but to show that nz do have fish clubs, i have already had a few phone calls asking how to become a member of a fish club, so if i get any that i can pass on to clubs out side auckland i will be doing just that,

i have a copies of it with out the adds in so when it has been aired i can give it to the FNZAS library, I'm meant to be getting copies for everyone that was in the doco.
do you mind sending me a copy of it if its possible. i just found out today :x not only did i miss out on te opti nationals but this as well. thanks. email me for the details at [email protected]