Toyota forum/WTB engine for hilux

camtang

I know this is well and truely :smot: But I am looking for a 18R engine, gear box and seat for a 1979 toyota hilux 3rd gen N30 series.

I have tryed logging on to toyspeed but it will not let me. any other toyota fans know of a NZ forum that may help me find what im looking for?

or does anybody have what I am looking for? just need a running engine. nothing flash. once i have these parts I will be able to get this bad sav moving and start working on my 1980 hilux that I am putting a 3-sget into :thup: once that is going the 79 will be yet again taken off the road and under go a full restore

what about a v8,,toyota v8,, :thup: or v6 if the v8 to much power for you too handel,, :digH: :slfg:

already have one I am doing an upgrade build on, just want this for a daily driver/cheap runner

what about adding a rego to it???

No need for rego its sitting in the shed with out an engine, registering it would be an even bigger waste of money :sml1: