Will they go together?

Scarletmonuka

IME works ok as long as from a smaller size, the severums get quite a bit bigger too so you may have problems later on.

also if anyone decides to breed say bye bye to nice clean fins and possible other body parts.

good options also are Jurupari/Surinamensis type geos, Firemouths, and I have seen a tank coexisting peacefully with 1 female electric yellow in with 6 angels.

Plastic plants have its place....

when the fish in the tank would destroy plants... then use plastic 8)

or a few to obsure over flows, provide shade for hiding fish like clown knives in a large bare bottom tank...

tie/staple them to drift wood and let them float upwards or by a powerhead to have a natural movement type thing

Plastic plants have its place....

when the fish in the tank would destroy plants... then use plastic 8)

or a few to obsure over flows, provide shade for hiding fish like clown knives in a large bare bottom tank...

tie/staple them to drift wood and let them float upwards or by a powerhead to have a natural movement type thing

The thing I hate about plastic plants is I can never seem to get them CLEAN - algae seems to leach into them.

Can't deny that perfect look, especially from afar though!