Easiest plant?

Trilobite

It's not the cheapest to start due to it's slow growth but once it gets going, you'll have it coming out your ears. I only started with a single plantlet a while back and it's survived in every tank I've tried it in, impossible to kill really.

Thats my kind of plant. I've got bits of star grass thats surviving just floating around in my tanks, it keeps desperately trying to attach to the sponge filters but its futile.. Does that do well in low light too? the tanks its in at the moment are under high light.

I cant wait to get rid of the plastic plants that are in it at the moment

Ambulia grows like a weed (I get about 1-2cm growth per day), sucks up nutrients as well

if your looking for a nitrate sucker you can't go past duck weed.

I don't like moss as it can trap fish waste underneath it and pollute the tank.

also I find the twisted val goes mental if you have any decent lighting.

+1 on Ambulia. Probably the easiest stem plant to grow from my experience.

Java Fern and Java Moss are very easy to grow like Sam said.

Also Echinodorus bleheri, Cryptocoryne willisii, affinis, balansae and cordata, Sagittaria sp. and Indian fern are also very easy to care for. Keep in mind though that all of those except for the Indian fern are root feeders and need root fertilization, especially Echinodorus sp.

Ohh I like the look of indian fern. Can I still plant it in the gravel?

I think Ill use Ambulia, the Hygros and java and indian fern. I think I have an anubias too, the one that just attches on to wood? will that survive in my ultra low light tank?

I've never had java fern do much more than sit and do nothing but collect algae and debris while slowly wasting away.

Haha thats what all my plants do