Neon Tetra with swollen eyes

Myah

Hi everyone, haven't been around for quite awhile but I hope someone can help my little fish. My neon tetra have been busy spawning and I noticed that one of the females has swollen eyes. Her right eye is much larger than the left one. I have put her in a separate tank from the others. She is eating okay but does seem to have a little bit of a problem swimming in a straight line. Doesn't appear to be stressing. Any ideas what could have caused this or what I can do to help her? All the other fish in the large tank look fine. Thanks in advance for ANY input.

like this? http://badmanstropicalfish.com/fish_pal ... tml#Popeye

Popeye - I have found that if its only one eye then normally it will rectify itself within a couple of days if the water is kept clean.- can be caused by a fight or bump. If both eyes it could be bacterial. Adding salt to the tank helps as does clean water.

Hi Adrienne, yes her right eye does look like those pictures. The slight swelling of her left eye has gone down. I did a water change in the main tank yesterday and she was fine. This morning they were darting round spawning, that's when I noticed her eyes. Thank you for your help.