New Tank New Start

ghostknifesrule

here is my new tank (pic of trademe) i am unsure of litreage been told its about 200-300 litres it has 3 lights 2 blue 1 pink atm it has two turtles in it but they will be finding a new home very soon i plan on having this tank planted with a nice bit of driftwood for my bristlenoses and something for my knife to live in i also plan on having my angels and corys in it.Along with my golden algae eater i would love to get a pair of albino kribenise but i am unsure how they will go with my angels etc i am also thinking of putting my breeding angels in it and also maybe a discus i am just chucking ideas around atm its going to be the main attraction in our lounge

does anyone know of some hardy plants that can put up with my ghostie etc or any other types of fish i can put in?

235676052_full.jpg

will be updating pics as things happen and when i get the beast home :bounce:

I find kribs and angels do ok together if you don't mind the occasional nip at the angels fins (nothing major ime)

Discus will probably be a waste of money with angels.

btw as the GAE gets older it will try to take over the tank and may attempt to suck on the side of your angels.

I have found that my GAE does will with a Siamese algae eater as they constantly mess with each other in a more playful way and everyone else gets left alone

:happy1: shes home set up and beautiful :happy1:

the pic of trade me really diddnt do any justice so i am proudly presenting my new 295 litre jebo tank she is running 2 heaters 1 is 300watt and the other is 100watt with the water being filtred through 3 filters including a external filter that also is hooked up to the factory jebo filter and a normal internal filter and two lots of bubbles

i have put my 5 angels in it including my breeding pair my 4 corys my ghost knife and 3 bristle nose and 2 gae

i did have my oscar in there until he decided that he wanted to eat my cory lol

i will try upload pics when photobucket decides to work