Hello from the deep south!

Scarletmonuka

Hey guys. I live down by Invercargill and am relatively new to fish. I have a 140 Litre African tank with 2 Male White Convicts, 3 Electric Yellow (two males one female i belive), One male Electric Blue, and one Male Red Nyassae Peacock. All ranging from 3 - 6 cm. In there with them i have one 8 or so cm GAE and 3 Juvie GBN. Soon they will be up graded to a 200 Litre.

Never really thought to much about fish till i met the love of my life. and i haven't looked back since. fasinating creatures. Will eventually get bigger and better but with the arrival of our first born (born a week ago today) we are putting that on hold for a bit.

Cheers

very nice, I normally sex them by looking at the dorsal fin, male longer an more pointed (in regulars, females have more belly colour) possibly spotted one may be female hence the disturbance (better pic would help)

BTW nice tank layout for what we can see, any chance of a full tank pic????

very nice, I normally sex them by looking at the dorsal fin, male longer an more pointed (in regulars, females have more belly colour) possibly spotted one may be female hence the disturbance (better pic would help)

BTW nice tank layout for what we can see, any chance of a full tank pic????

Hey there you go i subitted some pics in members tanks