zeebee Posted August 25, 2012 Report Posted August 25, 2012 My kribensis keep digging holes in the sand which is really annoying because I have dalton's aquatic mix underneath and the water keeps going murky. Thinking of replacing them with something else.. Do rams dig big deep holes? Quote
F15hguy Posted August 25, 2012 Report Posted August 25, 2012 I cant think of a cichlid that doesnt dig. he's probably horney Quote
zeebee Posted August 25, 2012 Author Report Posted August 25, 2012 Lol I have a pair and they won't stop having babies! Maybe I just need more sand on top.. (there is already 2") :an!gry Quote
GrahamC Posted August 25, 2012 Report Posted August 25, 2012 Can you lay a mesh down with sand over the top? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.