How much would you pay for these ??

LYNDYLOO

Hi Guys and Girls

I've been on the lookout for some Dem's for sometime now and not having much luck untill now :)

I have no idea if these are worth what the guy is asking for them, But I'm very tempted, he is shutting down his 550Ltr and going with Marine Fish instead.

Here's the link :

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =505460212

Any thoughts on price would be great :hail:

Just a thought, I may be happy to split the colony if anyone is interested in the other half of it, not sure I have room for all of them as I have some fish on the way.

Juviniles shouldn't sell for more than $5 each. It's criminal to sell them for more given they breed like rats. When I had my babies they were breeding in a few months! Also better off with Juvis so they can form their own colony, but not so much of an issue if they are going into a new tank, but there will be some scraps.

Price is about right for adults, would want to know exact numbers and sexes first, would also need a descent sized 4ft min probably bigger and I wouldn't thin any out, maybe a few males depending on male/female ratio but probably not a good idea with those smaller numbers..

Hi Guys and Girls

I've been on the lookout for some Dem's for sometime now and not having much luck untill now :)

I have no idea if these are worth what the guy is asking for them, But I'm very tempted, he is shutting down his 550Ltr and going with Marine Fish instead.

Here's the link :

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =505460212

Any thoughts on price would be great :hail:

Just a thought, I may be happy to split the colony if anyone is interested in the other half of it, not sure I have room for all of them as I have some fish on the way.

About $5 for the lot. They're africans...