Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fish exporter video

Featured Replies

I mentioned in another thread that I visited an exporter friend of mine in the Cooks recently. This is the quick video I put togther showing his stock and some of the diving. I have tried to identify species but am just not that knowledgable with marines. If you know the name or if I have made a mistake , please enlighten me.

https://vimeo.com/47378986

Enjoy

  • Author

Cher,

gutted to have seen I had left one unnecessary text link in the video. Guess I was too excited to get it out there. Does no one know the name of the long spindly half yellow fish swimming on the reef. First time I had seen one of those.

I like the your text here fish it's really colourful :rotf:

hehe, i noticed that, i think thats the one he mentioned that he forgot about

awsome video, thanks for sharing. :nfs: :nfs:

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.