Amazing video

Zayne

can't tell if its just running on compressed air or if it is actually an internal combustion? I'm leaning toward compressed air, but still, amazing!

Compressed air. Internal combustion adds a lot of complication to it, there aren't any glow plugs, spark plugs, timing devices etc. Something that can run off compressed air is most of the way to an internal combustion engine though.

looks like it Ira

How'd I get into this?

Compressed air. Internal combustion adds a lot of complication to it, there aren't any glow plugs, spark plugs, timing devices etc. Something that can run off compressed air is most of the way to an internal combustion engine though.

How'd I get into this?

I don.t know, but you ended up here anyway...

Yea, I didn't think I saw any of that go in... But i couldn't read the writing, and had this fella in my head from ages ago...