February 21, 200521 yr comment_40153 Hi My name is Carl and i am from Auckland I am after some Fire belly newts. I was wondering if anyone on the froum knows any breeders. I had some eggs but they didn’t survive and the guy i got them off only has his lay once a year and it happens to be around christmas. Report
February 21, 200521 yr comment_40196 Hi Carl and welcome. Newtman here has newts - believe it or not Report
February 21, 200521 yr comment_40204 Newts....? Reminds me of my younger days when we used to fish in the ditches to catch these wirely little guys Welcome Carl, and hope you enjoy your visits here Bill. Report
February 28, 200521 yr comment_40815 Hi Carl Look forward to see some photos of your Newts. Welcome. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.