Synodontis angelica?

charlieg

Can anyone confirm if my catfish is a Synodontis Angelica or Angelicous (Angel Catfish or Polka Dot Catfish. I got it as a gift and was told it was an "African Spotted Catfish" I can find no information on this and in search pictures of catfish the closest seems to be the Synodontis Angelica.

I used to have it in a community tank and slowly but surely all my fish disappeared even some Discus I had eneded up with round marks on their bodies the size seemed very similar to the mouth of the catfish.

Most of the time it hides under a rock or piece of drift wood and has excavated a little hollow for itself to lie comfortably in. At times it will hand vertically in a corned with its head down. It comes to the surface and slurps on flake food and guzzles down bloodworms which it seems to pick up pretty quickly.

It is now in a smaller seperate tank as I try and get some fish to live in the bigger tank. Not sure what I want to do with it cannot keep on feeding it live food!

https://picasaweb.google.com/1106765232 ... ookPhotos#

Hope this is how I post an image of it