how much can a betta eat in 48 hours.

joff_nz

So, I have a 34l tank, one young betta about 4cm body, 1 young bristlenose, around 3cm, and 1 small guppy around 1.5cm.

At some point in the last 48 hours the guppy has disappeared, I can't see any sign of it, in any shape.

Is it possible or likely that the betta and or bn could dispose of one within 48 hrs?

Don't want to rip apart the tank to find it if it won't be found.

On another note they have been cohabitating for around a month with no signs of aggression so if the betta is responsible then it came out of nowhere.

The tank is an Aqua one ar380 so well sealed, filter inlet is quite fine so I don't think he could have fit in there.

I can't see it jammed anywhere but there are some dense mosses and driftwood. I was hoping not to have to remove it might just have to this morning.

If hiding he's doing a very very good job of it. There is a piece of driftwood with gaps underneath, the driftwood is attached to some plastic tucked under the gravel so will require partial dismantle of the layout. Lucky it's Sunday, going to be a exciting day :-)