Frag List

Brianemone

That white polyped brown leather in Brians tank pic, I have some of those available. Some may dissagree but IMO it is one of the most awesome leathers I have seen. A mere 25 bucks will get you one :D

Also copious quantities of green pinwheel stripped mushrooms. Xenia (big surprise)! and scroll coral pieces. Some zoo rocks that look awesome under certain light and pretty boring under other. Hairy green mushrooms 10 bucks apiece. Smallish hydnophora frags.

Happy to sell or swap. ( not for hair algae though :D )

Cheers Cees but i think Brianemone was thinking more along the line of a sticky that would sit at the top of this forum, and could be easaly seen by all without having to find it in the private buy sell forum. Well thats my understanding on how it should work.

Dave

Hmmm, We could get Cees to put something as a stick and then everyone just edits a post basically saying, "Here's what I have to frag" Then instead of posting another one if that changes just edit the previous one. Keep it more straightforward.

If you have got coral for sale or trade, put it in th trade and exchange section, not that hard. If you put up a sticky whos going to maintain it? Whos going to read it?

Briananemone why not put a list of corals you have for sale trade in the T&E section now, maybee others will add to the post.

Pie

I've added a "Frag List" forum to my website (which hasn't had any work done on it for a month or two) here http://www.nzreefs.com/phpBB2/index.php

It will let you start a thread. But the only person who can post and edit, is the person who started it. Hopefully this will keep things cleaner than allowing replies from any old person. Also it will allow you to upload pics directly from your hard drive, if you want.

Layton