September 12, 200125 yr comment_144 I have a photo album on the Internet. There are various albums anyone is welcome to view (although the Family one is just my brother's wedding). You will find albums of Fish, FNZAS Conference 2001 and the Dunedin Tank Parade which was held recently. Find it http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/carylnz Look at the thumbnail views and double click on any photo to see a bigger view. Report
September 13, 200125 yr comment_145 Caryl, Some good photos there. The 'Killifish' is Aplocheilus lineatus gold. It's good to see NZKA members represented in so many of the pics... Andrew. Report
September 14, 200125 yr Author comment_146 Thanks for the correct killi name Andrew. I thought that was what it was but didn't use it in case I got it wrong and someone complained. Some of the photos are not the best but trying to photograph tanks during a parade is difficult due to poor lighting and people walking in front of the camera all the time! Report
October 19, 200124 yr comment_160 The photos are great. The Dunedin Tank parade ones sure bought back good memories. The local club members where so hospitable and free with their knowledge. What a wonderful time i had there. Caryl, Grant the pics are wonderful - I sure appreciate the effort put in to give us this page. Report
March 5, 200224 yr comment_203 The photos are fantastic - thanks for that little insight!!! I particularly like what you keep at the end of your garden!!! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.