Zebra Pleco L046

newaqua

Hey All.

Wanting to know if there are any breeders of Zebra Plec's in NZ, (L46). There used to be someone up north ways, but not sure now.

Also looking for any L260's the Queen Plec.

Does anyone know of any breeders of the expensive plecs in NZ? Such as the gold nuggets, etc etc.

Anyone have any ideas?

Hey All.

Wanting to know if there are any breeders of Zebra Plec's in NZ, (L46). There used to be someone up north ways, but not sure now.

yes there are. They are 'up north ways from you'

Also looking for any L260's the Queen Plec.

Not as far as has been discovered. They are mentioned in the article on Hypans on the main site.

Does anyone know of any breeders of the expensive plecs in NZ? Such as the gold nuggets, etc etc.

The expensive ones would be the zebras.

The nuggets have been bred twice in captivity, and both of those were in Europe.

Anyone have any ideas?

So where would these breeders be?

North of you :D

And when I am meaning expensive, I am meaning anything from around $175 and higher.

Thanks

HFF have some nice H.Debilittera

As far as I know, and I don't know everything, the recession gave the local breeders the bash, and everyone developed really deep pockets and even shorter arms, which is why any zebs have not gone on the market so to speak $350+....... (If there are any for sale then someone may contact you as no doubt they will be watching this topic), but there is some nice stuff being bred out there.

And before you ask I don't have anything for sale at the moment either.

Redwoods (in ChCh) will have access to the suppliers list so they will be able to tell you what they can get, and there will be posts on here from HFF (Holywood Fish Farm) where they quite often list their current stock, and usually provide photos. - Look in the commercial section.

Cheers