400+ species - aquarium plants [NEW ORDER]

Plantman

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know most of these people and they're good for it. If you do end up with any left over I'll gladly take one off your hands for the going rate...

Hi Warren

i believe this last book has your name written on it. i have recieved 10 copies from the supplier. 8 confirm order and one is yet-to-be confirm (i do not want to wait too long.) so this last one is yours for $55.

account number is 12-3039-0267988-000

Cheers

Hi Henry

Thanks heaps for such an awesome book, very good packaging and a highly recommended book for any aquarium fan.

Look forward to any other books you may come across.

Wishing you and your family a very merry xmas and safe and prosperous new year :D

Regards

Shane

Hi Plantman,

you can definitely count me into your next order please. Looking foward to getting my hands on one. Ive got your bank acct details,just gimme the word

Merry xmas and a happy new year to you and your family :D

Hi Steves

looking forward to see how your plant is doing.

I will keep you in mind for the next order.

Merry Xmas and a Happy Prosperous New Year :D:D:D

Just curious, everyone's saying the book is really great, why is that so? Does it give the various requirements like lighting, substrate, water movement for different types of plants?

this is an awesome book. for example do you know that there is such a thing as dwarf riccia? i did not know until the book said so and with a picture too.

you have seen from page one of this thread that there is code on each plant.

i manage to scan it so that you can see for your self what is provided.

CodeinPlantHandbook.jpg

there are much more information about water change, chemistry, lighting, etc. that have help me alot with plants.

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my feedback on the book.

It's an excellent book for people who want to keep plants but do not know the proper requirements. It has details for optimum growing conditions and I would recommend it to others in a second. Other than the 'Optimum Aquarium’, which is currently out of print in English, it's the best book I've seen for plant keepers.

I've been successfully growing aquatic plants for over 10 years. In that time I've learned a lot from websites, a little from books and some by trial and error. This book confirms everything I've ever learnt and currently practice. It's also a great reference for plant species and their individual requirements.

• 2 months later...

Hi All

the last time i have handle to many books. one book got lost and POst refuse to pay me for the lost. any way, it is for a good cause.

this is the next batch if there is five order of this incredible book.

cheer :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: