Mysterious fry in coldwater?

Squirt

Hi

This morning I noticed in the cold water snail tank, a small little fry. There is some java moss in there, not sure what the lady had in the tank which she had the snails in though. May have been goldfish or guppies. But the moss had been in with my danios so who knows?

It is tiny at the moment, and I have restarted my microworm culture for it to feed on something.

Should I isolate it in a separate tank with some moss? Ie are the snails a threat?

Thanks

how pathetic he asks for help and you just laugh at him.

Sorry Zayne, I didn't mean to offend you or Squirt with my response. I always find mystery fry to be a fun and exciting thing to happen and Ira's response that noone knew where it came from made me laugh.

In the absence of facial expressions to accompany comments I appreciate that humour can come across in bad taste at times.

Curiously I spotted something today wriggling away in my tank. I was wondering how it got there, and how to get it out safely when a school of goldfish swam by and it was gone! &c:ry I wondered if it had come from the plant I bought in the weekend from the LFS as the goldies are too young to breed.