Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help Idenitfying a Cichlid

Featured Replies

Hello.

I'm 99.99999999% sure its a Malawi.

Its a dark yellow with dark green vertical stripes all the way down it. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was a Bumblebee.

Cheers.

Thats no bumble bee thats a giraffe cross im afraid

Sorry to say I agree it is a hybrid it does look like any pure fish I have seen in NZ.. It seems to resemble a brown hap in shape?

While it is a hybrid it is almost impossible to guess what it might be a cross between (unless you know what tank it came out of and what fish were in it etc).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.