Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Halfmoons and Crowntails

Featured Replies

Hi all,

Ive posted twice now but dont seem to be getting any luck from anyone.

So here it goes again, Has anybody got any fighters for sale. Preferably Halfmoons and Crowntails.

I take it from the over whelming replies thats a no then. :slfg:

I'll have some crown tails available in a month or so, keep an eye out i'll post some photos in a month....

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Well so far over the past few weeks, I have managed to get myself a beautiful pair of Crowntails, Dragon Halfmoons and Royal Blue Elephant Fighters. They are all doing extremely well and already starting to breed, so should have some lovely fry on the board soon.

Thanks to some awesome people out there who worked with me in obtaining these beauties I can now carry on with my breeding program once again.

Cheers

J

  • Author

Hi Ron,

Good to hear from you, I only got my Dragon male today so will take some pics tomorrow once he has all settled in. I will do the same for the Dumbo as well. Im struggling to find some halfmoon females though. Do you know of anyone that is selling.

Cheers

J

Hi John,

I'll ask around. Don't know where all the quality HM is at the moment. They all seem to dissapeared.

The trouble with fancy fighters is either they flood the market or there is none to be found.

Ron

Pics of the elephant ear please. And if you want two swap some when they spawn I'd be keen. I'm going try and breed a line of these so would be keen on any females. :spop:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.