injury - prolapsed mouth?? or scales?

Sunbird73

Can anybody tell me whats going on here? This fish is in with one male dwarf gourami, wondering if he did this to her?. There is a protrusion from her lip, her mouth looks like it is extending out more than usual, and two circular things in her mouth/off her lip which are bothering her as she seems to want to flick it off. Can't think what else it could be other than some kind of injury. Can they prolapse their mouth?

Will catch her in a bit an have a closer look.

femaleDG1.jpg

the light makes it hard to see, it is not as opaque as the photo shows

femaleDG.jpg

Opinions anyone? hoping I can fix it by removing the offending circular things but am worried her mouth might be irreparably damaged :(

update: I have one tiny baby sterbai corydoras!!! Squee !! :happy2: So exciting (first cory baby ever) , was an egg that looked like it had a worm inside this morning and this evening it is an egg with a tail racing around the container :)

So, thankyou Naughty Fish for trying to fit two eggs your mouth at once .... think I will call him Gobstopper :sml2: