Killing Snails: No Fish YEt

chris_irl

I need to try and get rid of a few snails before the become an infestation, the tank is nearly cycled but no fish yet. There are plants in it though, obviously where the snails came from.

Just been down to the LFS and but they've no nasty chemicals that'll kill them....

What's my best bet to get them dead before I add fish, they're a mix of common pond snails and ramshorns. I don't really want to go down the road of loaches as I'd like to add some apple snails at a later date and they'll just get chomped too

I need to try and get rid of a few snails before the become an infestation, the tank is nearly cycled but no fish yet. There are plants in it though, obviously where the snails came from.

Just been down to the LFS and but they've no nasty chemicals that'll kill them....

What's my best bet to get them dead before I add fish, they're a mix of common pond snails and ramshorns. I don't really want to go down the road of loaches as I'd like to add some apple snails at a later date and they'll just get chomped too

I'd have thought any lfs would have snailrid. :)