Conference question

Sophia

How much is it to just attend on Sunday?

The information refers to tickets for both days with dinner and tank crawl additional so I presume it's $30 for Sunday + tank crawl + dinner?

I tried to register my interest for a day pass but I can't submit it without saying which bit I've paid for... but I haven't paid for any of it because I'd like confirmation of the price first.

• 2 weeks later...
How much is it to just attend on Sunday?

The information refers to tickets for both days with dinner and tank crawl additional so I presume it's $30 for Sunday + tank crawl + dinner?

I tried to register my interest for a day pass but I can't submit it without saying which bit I've paid for... but I haven't paid for any of it because I'd like confirmation of the price first.

Hi Sophia (we discussed the option of sunday only rego at our meeting last week) - if you (or anyone else) wanted to just attend on the Sunday then the price would be $30 (with tank crawl and dinner additional to that) - for the $30 you get access to the speakers, workshops etc as well as morning/afternoon teas and lunch. The cost for the tank crawl is to cover the transport that we are putting on - we won't be letting private cars tag along.