fighting neons?

arcanine

i have had 10 neons for about 8 or so weeks, they are in a 5ft tank, and are the only "swimming" fish other than a male fighter who minds his own business, there is bristlenose in the tank and a 75cm fire eel.

they were bought as live food for the eel but hes not interested in anything that doesnt come from my hand or isnt a worm!

they have been fighting with each other constantly chasing, nipping etc for the last few weeks, what could they be fighting over? and how could i stop it? or do i leave them to it? i dont really want to get more as they were for food so didnt really want them living in the tank in the first place! :lol:

i have had 10 neons for about 8 or so weeks, they are in a 5ft tank, and are the only "swimming" fish other than a male fighter who minds his own business, there is bristlenose in the tank and a 75cm fire eel.

they were bought as live food for the eel but hes not interested in anything that doesnt come from my hand or isnt a worm!

they have been fighting with each other constantly chasing, nipping etc for the last few weeks, what could they be fighting over? and how could i stop it? or do i leave them to it? i dont really want to get more as they were for food so didnt really want them living in the tank in the first place! :lol:

Leave them to it. That's what they always do.