My 200l mbuna tank

hlu279

A couple of weeks ago I started my first mbuna tank. Its the day before my water change so quite a bit if crud lying around.

Some photos

http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p609/hlu279/

all photos taken with my ipod so not that great.

video

The tank.

200l, 100cm long 50high 40 deep

The tank is running a aquis cf1000 filter, that has been working great

Has to 38watt t5 lights that came with the orginal tank, One is white in colour and the other is purple.

One 200watt aquaone heater, provides pretty stable heating for tank.

Rocks were bought at a landscaping place along with the silica sand used in this tank.

ph level of the water is 7.6 which is pretty good in my opinion without using any buffers in the tank

Fish.

17 demasoni and 9 electric yellows fish are around 3-4cm some maybe larger. all provided by ryanjury, great supplyer love the fish!

1 bristlenose plec and 1 albino bristlenose similar size of 6-7cm maybe haha not sure cant really tell.

feeding nls grow formula, hikari algae waffers and the occasional cucumber.

Thanks everybody :)

Are you planning to get any other species in the future or just concentrate on the ones you have?

I think for now it will just be these fish maybe later on when these are grown more might trade some :). Unfortunately I think I am only aloud the one tank as I am only 13 :(