February 4, 201214 yr comment_471163 I am up grading my frogs misting system and need a seconds timer, mins at the most. can only find 15min ones. Does anyone now were to get one Report
February 4, 201214 yr comment_471189 What is the timer controlling? Is it switching mains power on and off? Water supply on and off? Most electric timers I've seen do by the minute, so I'm guessing that isn't it? Report
February 4, 201214 yr Author comment_471191 What is the timer controlling? Is it switching mains power on and off? Water supply on and off? Most electric timers I've seen do by the minute, so I'm guessing that isn't it? its just to turn my misting system on for my frog enclosures like this http://www.mistking.com/Seconds-Timer.html. Report
February 4, 201214 yr comment_471193 This might work http://www.trademe.co.nz/electronics-photography/other-electronics/other/auction-444324902.htm Report
February 4, 201214 yr comment_471207 I have no idea where to get them, but at work we have a timer called "theben" which we set up to play a buzzer for 5 seconds for start and end of breaks for our factory staff. I think ours is capable of having 72 different programs, each with their own timer in seconds .. or 36 programs with start and end times in minutes. Searching suggests a few electrical suppliers that might have them in NZ. Also, if minutes are fine, the cheap digital timers you can get from bunnings for about $10 will give you 10 programs that are done down to the minute. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.