Alan's Turtles

willie

Hi,

didn't know how to contact Alan any other way. Turtles are great and came camping at xmas. "Melon and Spike" are living in wellington. My computer died and I had to get a new one so sorry about the delay contacting you. "sid and scott" are happy i guess (don't see them smile , but assume they are) and doing well. They have have grown a cm since xmas. :P

willie

Hi there Willie,

Great to see you on the NZ Fishroom site and hope you will stick around and tell us more about your aquatic friends.

Alan is usually knocking around the site, and is often in the chat room on an evening after nine.

You can contact him by clicking on the "Profile" tag at the bottom of his posts.

This will give you details of how to get in touch with him.

HTH :)

Bill.

just to clear up a couple of things. I bought 4 turtles off alan before xmas and he put me on to this site. I thought you guys were the experts. We went camping with the turtles of course (no license ) but everyone knows turtles have mobile homes :P

My aquatic friends are gouramis, angels, neons and turtles. The zoo includes dogs, cats, sheep, horses etc ( a husband somewhere )