Place to buy fish

siftyzod

Hey there

i just wanted to let people know that my partner has now started up her own small business selling tropical fish cold water fish and axolotls plus a lot of second hand equipment.

if your interested in pricing or buying and fish we are still getting stuff on the products page but cause its not there doesnt mean she cant supply it

here is the website and just visit it and use the contact page to email with queries.

http://www.liquidpets.co.nz

'>

http://www.liquidpets.co.nz

a new banner is in progress of being made :)

The whole site was stripped of pretty much all its starting code and been redone ....we have someone working on the site at the same time and it will be using CMS soon so im doubting with all the changes we will have to display another copyright notice but will look into it

There are four errors on the first page of your website and at least one on every other page. As a person who knows the importance of first impressions I would recommend that you fix them promptly. Attention to detail is important and it is a cut throat world out there.

I am quite certain you must have access to a spell check and everything you post should be proof read by yourself and at least one other person.

Hey and thanks for the input .

we are still devoloping the site and my partner wrote up all the pages we are spell checking the site as we redevolop each page i am error and spell checking each one...

as for the photos we are not "selling" the photos and a few of them are our own tanks and within the week all the fish photos will be of our own fish...

please keep the input coming as we cannot get a good site if we dont get the input and the input is helping to devolop a better site ...no offense will be taken to critism that is productive :)

Glenn