January 21, 201214 yr comment_469146 Hi I need to buy a new multi function printer for home. Any recommendations ,I'm hoping to get an A3 option and wireless So far a brother model looks like an option .just thought some of you ICT people might be able to suggest a good model/brand Thanks Gill Report
January 21, 201214 yr comment_469149 We've got a couple of brands at work. The Sharp model is very reliable. Occasionally the A3 jambs, but the machine instructs us at the time how to fix it (easy for even our "simple" employees). The damn thing even orders its own new ink. Brother parts seem to be a bit more costly, and require maintenance more often. I'm constantly fixing the damn drum. Report
January 21, 201214 yr comment_469151 Brothers tend to be cheaper up front but far more expensive in the long run. Had some good experiences in the past with Canons, even put a few in at work at one stage. Other than that, no real recommendations, I only work with laser printers now. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.