i lost my main breeding tank

Matto

it was only 8 days because we came home early due to the weather,i would have starved them if it was only 8 days

Mate I did for 2 weeks, I figure a holding female goes alot longer than that, plus all the algae that grows kept them more than happy. I hope your next venture in fish keeping goes well, and if you need a tank sitter in future mate I would be happy to help.

Not really off topic.

There were two goldfish survivors, and one dead one in the tank uneaten. The claim was that the missing fish were eaten by the others but no bones were reported so I suspect the continued quakes just shook them out of the tank, rodents did the rest.

Not really off topic.

There were two goldfish survivors, and one dead one in the tank uneaten. The claim was that the missing fish were eaten by the others but no bones were reported so I suspect the continued quakes just shook them out of the tank, rodents did the rest.

In my experience finding bones is pretty rare even if you do search through the gravel looking for them.

Not really off topic.

It was my post that was offtopic, as is this one.

I read a different article, about a tank in a small office. This sort of thing you don't forget...

In my experience finding bones is pretty rare even if you do search through the gravel looking for them.

How often do you go looking for them?