Pictures of Christmas Moss

Plantman

Hi All

this is my first time placing picture in the forum. hope you all enjoy it. this tank is for real and is everyones dream. serene is the word.

it comes with a price that include appropriate lighting, CO2 (must) and of course fertilizer.

i have two more clump to sell lol. if interested, please PM me.

Thank you

sorry, no pic. give up. can someone teach me how to place the picture here???

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2131221655&idx=3

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictu ... 1655&idx=3

pictures.html?id=2131221655&idx=1

Your album needs to be made public in order for people to see the pics through the link, and also I don't know if they support hotlinking, so you amy need to use another pic hosting site, alot of people here use and are happy with www.photobucket.com, the other that is also popular is www.imageshack.com which will host your pics without you needing to create an online album.

HTH

B

Hey there i love the look of this tank and would really like to setup somthing very siliar my experiance with plants is limited tho fancy helping a guy out , lend me some of your experiance and advise me pls anything special that i would need and what fish in particular are a very bad idea in fully planted tanks suck as this??

one thing i learn about planted tank is to, like any other garden, you need to landscape your tank.

map out your tank and decided what type of plant you want in your tank. it can be a cummunity planted tank or just 2 or 3 types of plants.

if you are doing moss, fern and other low demanding plants, do them together. you can use thin (2mm thick) perspex and made a wavery line on the bottom glass and use silicon to allow them to hold on to it position. it will stay until you decided to re-landscape again. then follow by adding gravel.

if you are planning on using a substrate fertlizer, you may not want to spray it out all the area of the tank. allocate an area for your substrate because if you do not have many plants, the unuse fertilizer will turn toxic for your fish or ferlitizer wasted. Root tab and liquid fertlizer are very important nutrients for your plant.

Change your water regularly once a week until your plant settle down. as water brings nutrient and keeps away the algaes. trimming and pruming is necessary so that you can keep a right balance as you do want one one type to be growing faster than the other type.

Hair grass is not easy as i have know many of my friends got algaes on it. it is a slow grower and the only way to speed up is the right balance between fertilizer, light and CO2. Preferbly pressured CO2 (which i have trouble sourcing the gas supplier in Auckland, maybe some one can help me help me here.) PM if you want more information.

Fish, i was once told not to have bottom feeders until the plants takes root. once the plant's roots are established, it will be ok. the root will them grow and spread runners.

hope that helps.

Cheers