Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

uploading big files online

Featured Replies

I made a short movie (93MB) of some short clips I took at Kelly Tarltons and want to share it but photobucket either crashes or takes all night to upload it. Is there a better way apart from picking up my house and putting it next to the telephone exchange?

Did you try transferring the file to the computer then load it on? It then skips it having to be transferred of the camera, through USB, through the computer, onto the net. Or maybe photobuckets having a fit, and try loading it to YouTube.

93MB ain't that big, Youtube should be able to handle it. I'd say it's Photobucket's problem, not yours.

Yeah you might want to put the file onto your computer and then up load it. Do you have Broadband or Dialup??

  • Author

I never load from the camera to the internet, always camera>PC>internet. Usually the photos are too large to go straight on without being resized so I have to manipulate them first anyway.

Have never used youtube for uploading, can I do it and not publish to the whole world, only people with a link can watch?

I'm on broadband.

Have never used youtube for uploading, can I do it and not publish to the whole world, only people with a link can watch?

Yes. It's an option once you start uploading.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.