i might pack my bags and move to oz

chilli

hi found out it will cost $2560 for to dogs about 35kg each and thats maf fees,oz fees,vet check,creat hire,accomadation up to 3 night if required and air fair tickets flying pacific blue

two cats will be $1200 or $700 if traveling with dogs

about the jobs,im keen and hubbie to work ANYWERE untill we find better,theres plenty out there,even here just crap pay

and about the food prices,well you cant say food hasnt gone up here and gas but wages havent

yeah ive just come back from cairns and port douglas, even port douglas as a holiday resort/destination wasn't that expensive for what it was.I honestly believe if you exclude the exchange rate (as you'll be living there) things are pretty similar in price except the wages are a fair bit higher, cost of living in some areas but the wage increase will more than cover it. Every time i go to aus regardless of where, i'm more and more inclined to move over as well aye

My flatmate was telling me about someone she knows who took their cat to Aussie with them... It got bitten by a snake within a week and they had to spend another $3000+ (iirc) to get it tested to see what type of snake, then pay for anti-venom etc etc...

If you have pets in Aussie, keep them indoors I reckon!