This should make a nice display tank

livingart

Can you not see the piles of carp behind the tank, haha but yeah you got me.

Yeah tiny tank, but this is the maximum I can manage as far as maintenance, only 6x2x2 but at least I can touch the bottom on this one.

It will just have my current fish, only I will increase the school size for the cardinals and sterbai cory, and most likely some marble hatchets, big refugium in the sump for a discus pair to get busy too. It will be run on an auto water changer that also feeds live daphnia and other goodies into the tank 4 times a day, trying to cut the work load down to near 0, I want to enjoy my fish more.

I am hoping to have it heavily planted, but I don't think 4 x 39w T5HO will be enough really, that is about what I can afford. At least I won't have to buy co2 and flourite or something to match high lighting.

Tank is super clean now, I'm working on removing all the fine scratches today. Will probably start the background tomorrow. Using the driftwood in the background to make a sort of river bank with roots pushing through. Next update probably early next year lol

I'm not very patriotic when it comes to food I'm afraid, can't think of anything worse then a greasy old bit of over cooked steak. Although I more then make up for it in my pie consumption I guess.
You do know that you don't have to deep fry and over cook the steak don't you?