Hey would a wooden Pallet

mrzsnorkel

What's the point? It's only raising it off the floor like 10cm. But anyway instead of buying a pallet just build one. Pretty easy and cheaper than steel stands. A quick google search will show you how. But if your not the DIY type it depends what way you put it, I'm taking it would be in line with the wooden planks. I'd say you'd have to reinforce it somehow as in between the top plank and bottom plank is quite flexible (just to be safe) but most of the weight will be at the end of the tanks (so I'm told) so possibly it could. What are the dimensions of the tank?

Hey thanks for quick reply,

its a cube by looks of it, i have not got it yet things are still been decided, but i have some unused pallets here

that i was thinking in stead of a stand (trying 2 build or buy one 2 fit is a hassle)

was looking at possibly 2 pallets for hight (criss cross them for less weak points) put a couple of bits

strong solid wood in middle to take that weight then place a nice sheet over then tank.