Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fry! :o

Featured Replies

I found 1 platy fry when I went to feed my fish tonight! :happy2: I can't find it now :( I will have to get myself a breeding trap/net ASAP. I read online that a platy pregnancy is 3-4 weeks long so I think she must have already been pregnant when I got her, as I only got them about 3-4 weeks ago lol And I only got male platys about 2 weeks ago. I also got 2 male and 1 female Molly and I read online they can interbreed. So IF my platy fry hasn't been eaten, I am wondering if it will be 100% platy or half molly :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.