Blue tongues grow too size of enclosure ...Not..

snookie

no point in getting in a rage over it. better to be friendly and hope the person is willing to listen.

if not then nature generally takes its course in a small country like nz :wink:

don't expect a reply to your Q? on that turtle auction, i left one on monday. 20 mins later seller just listed another one.

I don't expect a reply. Its solely for the purpose for him to feel guilt in some way, or that is my hope.

yeah so many unanswered question he must work at animates or petstop with that mentality bout reptiles

After looking at the beautiful baby beardies at Animates Botany the other day, one of the girls came up to me and started talking about lizards. She told me she loved lizards and planned to get an iguana when she applied for a license through the council. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

cant find his turtle thread.

stating no uv for turtles now. what a winner

http://www.trademe.co.nz/pets-animals/reptiles-turtles/accessories/auction-467121424.htm

i recently purchased a little snake sneck from the district that seller is in.

funny enough was kept in exactly the same sort of tank and they had had two snakenecks kept in it for a couple of years.

funky bright fluro fruitsalad substrate full of snails. snail + substrate = double trouble imo.

anyway one turtle died, no surprise, hence the person selling the remaining one :facepalm:

a little outlay and proper research turtles are so easy to care for. you'd think shops would like selling the proper equipment.

• 8 months later...

the seller with the blue tounges and small setup is who i was going to buy mine off after extensive research and asking her many questions the 70ltr tank would have lasted it a year and apparently they diddnt grow very big eg 10cms type thing i now have aquired my own hes a large dude jsut over 30cms and has a large tank hes 2 and very active in my opion the people selling the setups wouldnt know much lols