Cleaning Gravel

Modern Angl

Put it in a chilly bin (or just using the bucket would work too, I've done it both ways), shove a hose in the gravel and turn it on. Move the hose around to stir things up. Once the container fills up, tip the water out (and not the gravel). Repeat until the water doesn't get cloudy when you fill it up anymore. This worked for me anyways :)

There isn't one ................ :lol:

Stick a hose in it, stir it up from time to time and let the hose run till the water running out is clear ............... then do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With gravel I used a bucket with holes in the bottom. We had it hanging up in bathroom for grandsons bath toys. I stuck it in the bath, used the shower head and just kept washing till the water came clear .............. but that wouldn't work with sand and anyway I got told off cause I might have blocked the drain ................ giggle

Cheers

Jude

sorry

As You maby now I am part of the animates staff

and I say SORRY (come to me next time I sell you the good stuf)

you need to have contacts in side you know

for the record I am talking about gravel and nothing else. But whe do sell some good fish weed.

scalare

• 4 months later...