Cat the pees everywhere...

pufferfishnz

Can anyone help me with this?

I have a 6 year old female bengal and she has recently started peeing everywhere.

We only have 1 cat, no other cats can get inside as we dont have a cat door.

She does it in strange places, on the curtains in the bedroom, on the side of the bed and today (which is the last straw for me) on my baby girls change mat. ARGH!!!

She has also been vomiting a little bit too, I thought it was bad meat, but is all of this combined?

The neighbourhood cats do use our backyard as a throughfare to all the other houses, but as I said before they cant get inside.

Is there something I can do or is my cat just mental?

First step is to take her to a vet to make sure something is not physically wrong.

If not, cats often do this if they are stressed or upset, ie if there's been a recent change. Maybe the baby?

Do a Google search, there's heaps of info about this type of problem on the internet.

Stick a nappy on the cat!

Sorry, being facetious here - I understand your frustration, we have one that does that, curtains are a prime target. This all started when a bully cat shifted in next door.

Do you know what Zev....that thought really did cross my mind!

We do have a bully cat here in the neighbourhood, rather big, but have just discovered that its all fluff as he has just been shaved for summer, had to laugh when i saw him.

But my girl doesnt get beaten up, she stands her ground...

so who knows about her, shes probably just a bit munted! lol :nilly:

cant get rid of the baby..some rules against that! and i honestly couldnt imagine of giving her away or getting rid of her.

and the cat, well i know shes causing problems, but i couldnt give her up, shes been with me through thick and thin, i love her to pieces! i will just have to find a 'fix it'!