September 16, 201115 yr comment_454765 hi,do you have a copy off your book please and how much please?thank you Report
September 16, 201115 yr comment_454767 If you read any of Stella's posts, you will see her sig at the bottom say... My book is now available! "The New Zealand Native Freshwater Aquarium" 126 pages, 80 colour photos, $35 - drop me a PM if you want a copy! Facebook: 'New Zealand Native Fish' picasaweb.google.com/nznativefish and youtube.com/nznativefish Report
September 17, 201115 yr comment_454799 :happy2: :happy1: Excellent news Stella and a most excellent book too! Report
December 8, 201114 yr comment_464029 Hey Stella, Loving the book! I got it a few days before the whole Feb thing down here and don't know if I ever gave you my congrats! So... Congrats! Great book Report
December 8, 201114 yr comment_464046 it really is a great book. I gave 2 copies away as gifts and have lent mine out a few times as well thanks Stella Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.