September 15, 201115 yr comment_454584 Haven't posted in ages and finally had time to do a huge over haul on our big tank (2000x650x700mm), so thought I would share what I've done. Sorry for the bad pic's but had to use phone camera as I have no idea where the digi camera cable has gone Report
September 15, 201115 yr comment_454593 Whats the stocking? Nice tank, like the archer and aro, cool mix Report
September 15, 201115 yr comment_454606 Looks good. can't quite tell but could it benefit from a background or is it viewable from all sides? Report
September 15, 201115 yr Author comment_454608 Yea it needs something to cover the back but thats a later project stock: (and I do want to get more) Black aro archer 10 stirbi corys 5 kribs 2 Royal plec's (red not dull eye) 1 Goldie plec 1 albino plec 3 Angel fish (growing out 5 more to add) 1 BGK A nice mix but most are bottom to mid Report
September 15, 201115 yr comment_454635 very nice vinnie love the wood +1 The wood is awesome, looks very natural. : Report
September 16, 201115 yr comment_454687 More archers would be cool. Good choice of stocking, but I would choose festivum cichlids over the angels maybe? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.