Waikato's Auckland Trip This Sunday

Simian

We'd love to see some Auckland Fisho's too, let us know if you want catch up and we can trade ph #, addresses and keep in touch.

Here's the plan at this stage: :cofn:

We will be taking some private cars up and the club is subsidising the gas, a small donation would be appreciated if you are grabbing a ride with some others.

The cars are full a this stage so if you are not already confirmed you will need to be prepared to take a vehicle

10.00am: Meet at Commerce club

11.30ish: Pick up Kasey in Manakau, have a look at his fishes if he doesn't mind :nfs:

12.30ish: Get to Malcom's place out West and weather permitting have some lunch on the beach :spop: and a look about (bring your own lunch), check out his fishroom

2.00ish: Hollywoods in Mt Roskill :happy2:

Back to Hamilton by 5.00 :wave:

See you Sunday

Owen

Slight mess up with my plans, Malcolm is not out west like I had thought :facepalm:

He's out Manakau Heads on the south end

So we are heading there first then moving to Kaysey's in Manakau then to Hollywoods

Still love to see an Auckland contingent join us at the beach

Still should be at Hollywoods about 2.00-2.30

Pm me for my cell ph # if you are keen on meeting us somewhere

Owen

Yeah Ryan

this trip was planned but the organisation passed through 3 sets of hands before I picked it up, I have often thought about making someone from each club an inter-club liaison, and act as a point of contact.

Maybe next time....I'm sure you could sneak out and see us at hollywoods, Wok will have my cell phone details

Owen