Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2 questions....

Featured Replies

1) One of my wild guppies keeps nipping at my fantail goldfish's tail. Should I be concerned? The goldfish is only in there temporarily. Can the guppy actually hurt the goldfish?

2) My goldfish has 2 tears - one in its top fin and one in it's tail. Hence the reason it's temporarily in with the guppies and minnows. I had it in a pond outside, with another one which has gone AWOL. :( I guess one of our cats or a stray took it and tried to get the one that I managed to rescue. The tears look like they are healing. Can they do that? I was hoping that they would. :thup:

  • Author

He/she will probably have to stay in that tank until I've finished treating the guppies for Ich, incase the goldfish has picked it up. After that it will be moved into it's new home outside again, in the bathtub :)

Thanks Caryl

Ya guppies may have to watch out for your goldfish. If he is big enough he may eat them, I had one that ate all my white cloud mountain minnows once!

  • Author
Ya guppies may have to watch out for your goldfish. If he is big enough he may eat them, I had one that ate all my white cloud mountain minnows once!

Nah he/she isn't big enough. Mouth is still too small to eat my guppies or minnows. And seems totally uninterested in the other fish anyway! It's just one particular guppy that seems to not like the goldfish :dunno:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.