Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question about pond filters/pumps

Featured Replies

There is an empty concrete slab with sides on our property where there used to be a garden shed. I was thinking of turning it into a pond by lining it. I can't find our tape measure to get the exact measurements but it's atleast 330L volume... it's more than 150x150cm ... bit hard to measure with a ruler lol

I want to have some fantail goldfish hence wanting an outdoor pond as my 64L tank is too small.

Can someone help me with what kind of filter/pump I would need and where to get one from and roughly how much they are? I found some on Trade Me but have no idea what I need/if they are suitable.

Can someone help me with what kind of filter/pump I would need and where to get one from and roughly how much they are? I found some on Trade Me but have no idea what I need/if they are suitable.

Need? None. So anything better than that will be good. Anything like 1000LPH or so would probably be good for some circulation, run a fountain, etc.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.