i hate ppl that dont keep out of there own business!!!!

after spending 16 hours at the hospital last night with my girlfriend in labour and had a wee boy i went home to feed the dogs and sort them out

and someone went into our property cause they were making noise and animal managment wouldnt help them let my dogs of there chain to run away and broke into the house to let the other dog out grrrr found the one that was inside pound picked her up but still miss the german shepard cross my gfs best friend so if anyone sees one around pakuranga tan and black microchipped please pm me reward offered anywayz ill post up new thread for baby pics

Congrats on the baby man! Really sorry to hear about the dog, that sucks :( I hope that the other dog turns up soon.. Hopefully someone finds the other one soon, and the cops can do something about it. Gotta love neighbours at war.

We have neighbours pretty much the same, they waited until we went away for the weekend and let the dog off the lead and opened the gate, kept calling the pound and getting us fined every time the dog got out.. Turned out to be an expensive weekend away.

yeah they kept ringing pound on us cause when i go out the dogs start dont like being by themselves i get husky back on thursday from pound even though dont have the money with a baby just born

cops are useless i dont rely on them one bit

thanks for the congrats