Rescued Inland Bearded Dragon in need of good home.

Tabz

Hey guys,

Anyone interested in a free bearded dragon with enclosure?

Im living in Aus now, and a friend of mine has inherited a dragon from someone who didn't feel they could look after it anymore. He knew I'd be able to find it a home so he accepted it. I'm going to be back in Auckland on the 17th of July to the 24th. Pick up could be made in that time.

I don't know to much about it, I haven't seen any photos, just what he's told me. It's approximately 1.5 years old, not sure of size or condition yet. Its been fed on vegetables and pellet food its whole life, and I've been told it was fed crickets and mealworms for the first half of its life but then live food became too expensive.

The enclosure is a glass EPS enclosure, it has a basic lid with lights and thermostat etc. I think there might be a crack in the enclosure, but i'm not sure. Enclosure needs new lamps, but we can work out a deal on that.

Im sorry I can't give you more information, I just thought i'd post this to see if there's any interest. I'll update this post once I see it, with its sex and condition.

This could be a really good opportunity for someone who's been thinking about a getting a bearded dragon or maybe can't afford one. You'd also be saving a little bearded dragon and giving it a better life.

You can PM on here, or email at [email protected]

Thanks guys.

Hey mate,

Id be interested. I was a long time beardie keeper back in IRL and keen to save this little fella. Nothing annoys me more than not feeding a proper diet! Where's his live food!

Anyway let me know :-)

cmoonisme(at)gmail.com

Thank you everyone, once again I am impressed with the amount of people who are willing to give a needy dragon a good home.

Dragon was picked up today, sorry to anyone that I didn't reply to.

Cheers

• 1 year later...