It's a clad world

Deepsound

Hi there,

I started this one asking to myself how could I use cladophoras... 39.gif

img_3381.jpg

Tank : Jinlong RE 5620

Volume : 129 liters

Dim : 62 x 38.8 x 53.5cm (L x W x h)

Lighting : 2 x 18w T8 (Osram Lumilux 8000 K / 72 lm/W)

Temperature : 24-25 °C

Inhabitants :

15 Paracheirodon simulans, 10 Galaxy, Red cherry schrimps, 8 Hara Jerdoni.

Flora :

Cladophora, Microsorum pteropus, Monosolenium tenerum, Rotala rotundifolia, Hygrophila polysperma, java moss, pistias, Bacopa monieri.

I quite like this one. Ira - this would be a piece of cake to maintain! Just do waterchanges once in a while. Prune the plants if they grow too much.... can't imagine it being much more than that. There isn't much in there to disrupt things.

I quite like this one. Ira - this would be a piece of cake to maintain! Just do waterchanges once in a while. Prune the plants if they grow too much.... can't imagine it being much more than that. There isn't much in there to disrupt things.

Prune the plants when they grow too much, pull the shed bits of plants off the filter intakes, prune the plants when they grow too much, remove the old ugly leggy looking plants, prune the plants when they grow too much, vacuum up all the rubbish from the plants they've caught between their leaves, prune the plants when they grow too much, adjust the fertilizers, prune the plants when they grow too much, do a water change, prune the plants when they grow too much, pick off leaves that have gotten covered with algae, prune the plants when they grow too much, pluck all the plants that have grown from runners in the wrong spots, prune the plants when they grow too much.

Now on to week two...:)