Help! There's an alien in my fishtank!

hovmoller

Get bichirs! They will eat them! Especially a large ornate :thup:

My favourite feeding experience was getting an earthworm and chucking it in, my 2 albinos (ex-sold them) grabbed 1 end each and then tandem swam around the tank hitting all the sides until it ripped. Sounds a bit gruesome but it was hilarious.

My favourite feeding experience was getting an earthworm and chucking it in, my 2 albinos (ex-sold them) grabbed 1 end each and then tandem swam around the tank hitting all the sides until it ripped. Sounds a bit gruesome but it was hilarious.

Ouch! Sounds like some sort of medieval torture style haha.. Torn apart by twin bichirs!

My little puffers do that with bloodworms, I love when they do that, you can see the one is trying to slurp up the worm faster than the other one, and when their mouths meet then its a big wiggling off the tails and colouring up to show the other one who is boss until one lets go or the worm tears in two :slfg: