Fallen off the wagon again...

David R

i give you till xmas till that big tank has a heap of bichirs, big nasty american cichlids and that arowana!

All the pretty plecs will be in the 5 footer!

NOOOOO!!!!! big tank is staying as-is. 6' is going to get the devils plus what ever you give me. 5' will house the festae pair for a while, bichirs in the 4', festae fry in the 3'. Sorted. For a few months at least. Eventually I'll try the festae pair in the 6' with the devils (probably when I thin them out and palm half of them off to you!) and move the bichirs into the 5'. Got a few ideas about what to keep them with....

:facepalm: :thup:

NOOOOO!!!!! big tank is staying as-is. 6' is going to get the devils plus what ever you give me. 5' will house the festae pair for a while, bichirs in the 4', festae fry in the 3'. Sorted. For a few months at least. Eventually I'll try the festae pair in the 6' with the devils (probably when I thin them out and palm half of them off to you!) and move the bichirs into the 5'. Got a few ideas about what to keep them with....

:facepalm: :thup:

David, the thing about WRITING on a public forum is that unless there's a server crash, chances are by Xmas someone will dig up this thread to rub your nose in it lol! Plans are plans, but MTS is a horribly unpredictable mistress.. :hail:

:spop:

I got that one covered man 8)

The XB?? Awesome!!!! :sml1:

MTS is a horribly unpredictable mistress.. :hail:

HA you're telling me!!

Whats worse is "MTS" must be some sort of 'graffiti crew' around Auckland, because I see it spraypainted on buildings and bridges all around the Auckland rail corridor, so while at work I'm constantly reminded of my addiction...